Ilarien - RPG City
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Die Stadt Ilarien ist eine uralte Stadt. Es gehen Gerüchte um, dass unter der Stadt eine Quelle der Ewigkeit liegt, die den Menschen in der Stadt ein unnatürlich langes Leben schenkt. Und auch andere magische Wesen fühlen sich von dieser Magie angezogen.

StartseiteNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Hey .. ~Stares~

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Scar

Scar

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Charakter
Wesen/Creature : Fallen angel
Farbe des Edelsteins/Your Gemstone's Colour: Schwarz
Mana:
Hey .. ~Stares~ Left_bar_bleue250/250Hey .. ~Stares~ Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Hey .. ~Stares~ Empty
BeitragThema: Hey .. ~Stares~   Hey .. ~Stares~ EmptyFr Jan 06, 2012 4:07 pm

*NOTE**NOTE**NOTE**NOTE**NOTE**.
Suspect
First of all, I'm really sorry for writing in English. A friend of mine, who is also on this site sended me a link to this site. She told me its really hard, because its German, but that I could use English instead c: So please bear with me ^-^.

Character.

Name: Scar Decistico Monfreno, just Simply 'Scar'.
M/f: Male, but has an Girly body.
Age: In human years he is 16, but in his 'Angel' age he's 519.
Species: Fallen angel.
Talent: Control of blood, He could easily hurt you with just an Eyeblink.
Attracted to: Guys and Girls (Bisexual)

General.

Scar was always an Innocent young boy, untill he died in a car accident. He turned into an angel, and was sended to heaven, but not for to long. He became curious, about the dark side of the angels. He crossed a line, and he knew from that point on he could never return to being a normal person, not even in heaven. God told him he could no longer trust him, and banished the boy out of heaven. He fell, and kept falling until he reached earth again. From that point on he wandered on the streets, in search of the person who could change his mind.

Facts about Scar.

~ Scar is STILL the innocent and sweet boy he was.
~ He loves to scare people, just to see their reaction, and he wishes somebody would laugh about it.
~ He doesn't know anything about 'Adults' (Like sex and so on.) Still he's attracted to Both BOYS, ánd GIRLS.
~ He has a scar from the left side of his cheeck over his nose to his right cheeck, Which you can see on his pictures.

Nach oben Nach unten

Hey .. ~Stares~
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Ilarien - RPG City :: Mein Charakter-
Gehe zu: