Ilarien - RPG City
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Die Stadt Ilarien ist eine uralte Stadt. Es gehen Gerüchte um, dass unter der Stadt eine Quelle der Ewigkeit liegt, die den Menschen in der Stadt ein unnatürlich langes Leben schenkt. Und auch andere magische Wesen fühlen sich von dieser Magie angezogen.

StartseiteNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Writingstyles

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Yuna Ailin
Admin
Admin
Yuna Ailin

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 146

Charakter
Wesen/Creature : Menschmagierin
Farbe des Edelsteins/Your Gemstone's Colour: Türkies
Mana:
Writingstyles Left_bar_bleue200/250Writingstyles Empty_bar_bleue  (200/250)

Writingstyles Empty
BeitragThema: Writingstyles   Writingstyles EmptyFr Jan 13, 2012 9:09 pm

How you write an entry into our beautiful story is up to you, but here are just some examples, that make it easier for you to decide. Just a small notice: most of the entries are written like in example No. 1.

Example No. 1: The First-Person Narrator
I didn't even see him coming, but then he was there, hugging me und shouting. "Happy Birthday!"
He wasn't the only one in my room. No. Every single one of my friends had come to my birthday party.
What a great day!I thought and smiled.

Example No. 2: The Third-Person Narrator
She didn't even see him coming, but then he was there, hugging her and shouting. "Happy Birthday!"
He wasn't the only one in her room. No. Every single one of her friends had come to her birthday party.
What a great day! She thought and smiled.

Okay, not all that poetic, but I think you get the point, don't you? (I think you would even without my crappy examples... ^-^)

Well, but that is not the only way of expressing yourself. Here we go, Example No. 3: The Short Version with Prior Explanation

|| //\\ " These are all signs that can be used for direct speech, therefore you'd have || spoken text ||, //spoken text//, \\spoken text\\ or "spoken text"
*Text that is put in between two stars is seen as action * action *
° These circles show, that the text shown is thought °thought°
~ Waves are used for transmitting thoughts

So a text could look like this:
* not seeing him *
* being surprised by being hugged *
Happy Birthday!
* looking around and see everyone *
* happy *
°What a great day!°
* smile *

You mind me saying something? I somehow like the first one the best... maybe that's the reason why I always write in this style. And the others just follooooooooowwww ~~~ xDDDD
Naaaahh, just decide for what suits you the best ^-^
Nach oben Nach unten
https://ilarien.forumieren.com

Writingstyles
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Ilarien - RPG City :: English Corner-
Gehe zu: